Wheelhouse is a community minded band, and provides a limited number of performances on an annual basis for fund raising events.
If your organization holds a valid 501(c) status, and you are holding a fundraising event, Wheelhouse is willing to work with you to provide a reduced or waived performance fee, provided the event or charity meets the following criteria:
- The charity organization can provide Wheelhouse management with a copy of your IRS 501(c) tax exemption letter, a verifiable Federal Tax ID number upon request, and a mission statement demonstrating how the organization benefits the general public or specific charity.
- The event is not for religious, political or ideological purposes. However, religiously based organizations hosting fundraisers for a public benefit are acceptable.
- 100% of the net proceeds go to the charity, and the 501(c) cannot be self-serving (for example: providing scholarships for persons wishing to enter an associated business). However, exceptions are made for most youth organizations.
- The event is large scale; 500 guests or more, and there are no attendance restrictions (for example: members only).
- The event is Western, Country, or Outdoor themed.
Please understand that while the Wheelhouse performance fee may be waived for verified 501(c) organizations, hard costs (transportation, travel, stagehands, rentals, set-up, insurance, security, and/or overnight accommodations) are not usually absorbed by the band. Hard costs most often based upon distance, and size of the event. We can provide you with a cost estimation should it be necessary.
Wheelhouse reserves the right to decide which organizations will receive a "pro-bono" performance, and the number of performances per year.
Please contact us at (559) 281-6929 to discuss your event.