Welcome to the Wheelhouse Band website. Get ready to have a great
time dancing the night away.
Wheelhouse is an exciting modern pop-country band originally out of Clovis, California.
Wheelhouse mingles the showmanship of classic rock entertainment with the dynamics of Nashville by covering the most popular modern country tunes right off the Country Charts, as well as popular country songs from the last
We also throw in classic rockers, and some southern comfort, plus a few surprises, to keep everyone dancing. Take a look at our playlist of songs.
With both female and male lead vocals, a driving rhythm section, velvet vocal harmonies and breathtaking instrumentalists, Wheelhouse gives audiences the excitement of a concert experience. Our music act is designed
to get your guests and patrons excited and moving' their feet.
If you're looking for the best in Central Valley dance music and entertainment to liven up your party, event, or celebration, you've come to the right place.
Click button to request
a quote or discuss your event.
Working with Wheelhouse is very easy.
Through our website, you can learn more about the band, look over our
song repertoire, check-out our idealvenues, and see what is needed to book the band for your event.
Most of all, we are very easy to
communicate with and can provide tips to help you make your event memorable, and/or profitable. We also have a media kit available.
You can view video and additional pictures of the band on
page. To stay in the information loop, be sure to
click "LIKE" one the band Facebook page.
If you are interested in learning more about our band, please
e-mail us, or call our business manager Tom at (559)281-6929.
Wheelhouse has had lots of fun playing in various venues in the past six years, and we've
met lots of wonderful people. We hope that you'll consider us in your 2017 event planning. Some of the places and organizations we've played for are as follows:
- ApCal Country Festival (2 years) - Madera
- Birdstone Winery, First Responders Event - Madera
- Buckhorn Bar & Grill - Northfork, Calif.
- Bullfrogs Bar & Grill - Kingsburg, Calif.
- California State Association of Counties
- Catalyst Marketing Company of Fresno
- LoMac Winery - Fresno
- San Joaquin Country Club - Fresno
- San Joaquin Wine Company - Madera
- The Hub - Riverdale
- Relay for Life Fresno - American Cancer Society
- Relay for Life Kerman - American Cancer Society
- Fig Fest 2015 (Calif. Fig Advisory Board Event)
- Firebaugh Centennial Celebration
- Firebaugh District Fair
- Chowchilla-Madera County Fair
- Fowler Springfest - Fowler
- Kaiser Permenente Family Health Fair
- Lemoore Farmers Market - Lemoore, Calif.
- Old Town Clovis Farmers Market - Clovis
- Clovisfest Event (Big Stage) - Clovis
- Big Hat Days Event (Big Stage - 4 years) - Clovis
- Clovis Brewfest (3 Years) - Clovis, California
- Clovis Kiwanis July 4th Freedom Fest (2 years)
- Clovis FFA Fundraiser
- Clovis Police Dep't 'Shop with a Cop' Fundraiser
- Rock the Mall Series, Sierra Vista Mall
- Silver Dollar - Fresno (Now Just a Memory)
- San Joaquin Country Club Golf Tournament
- Jimbo's - Clovis, California
- Yosemite Falls - Fresno, California
- Blue Heron Bar & Grill - Yosemite Lakes Park
- Christmas Tree Lane Walking Event (2 Years)
- Local School Fundraisers and Fairs
- Armed Forces Deployment Events
- Various Weddings, Private and Governmental Events
A Little Business Reorganization
We're "re-arranging the furniture" so to speak at Wheelhouse. And some of our business restructuring includes our website.
Going forward, we will be using our website as a static band information source. In otherwords, individuals, corporations, charity organizations, and municipalities can get information about
Wheelhouse, discover the resources we have to offer, gather event ideas, and learn how to do business with us.
Performance postings and dynamic communications will flow over to Facebook because we have found that most of our fan interaction occurs on our Facebook page. And it is easier to maintain
an event calendar, and reach out to friends on social media.
One of our goals as a band was to have the ability to create events for our California Central Valley communities without necessarily depending upon third party venues or providers. The idea is to
deliver entertainment at reasonable or little cost to community benefit organizations and activity leagues.
The recent acquisition of a large format concert PA system is a step toward that goal, so that event organizers get greater entertainment and logistic value.
Check out our new Event Ideas page. You will find ideas, tips, and information for organizing different types of community, corporate, municipal, and private events. You can download the PDF
formatted check lists right from the page.
If you are connected with a municipality or an event coordinator, take a look at our
Sound Advantage section on the Book Us page for more information specific to your needs.
We have also added sections on our website for Event Planners and
To stay in the loop, simply
on Facebook (over 2,100 likes). That's where we post most of our current appearances. We hope you will become a part of our growing pop-music family.
Due to client privacy concerns, we are limiting disclosure about upcoming events. Please call us for event availability and performance dates. You can also find event information on our Facebook
We are into the 2018 calendar.
If you are interested in having the band perform at your party, fundraiser, outdoor show, or wedding event, please contact us as soon
as possible. Our weekend dates are booking.
Special information about what Wheelhouse does for weddings can been seen by
Photo courtesy of Michael Hivet at www.michaelhivet.com